A Stash from the Past was the fourth episode of Season 6 of Roseanne, also the 126th overall series episode. It was written by Kevin Abbott and was directed by Philip Charles MacKenzie. It originally aired on ABC-TV on October 5, 1993.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Roseanne, shocked to find a bag of marijuana in David's room, immediately punishes him for possession. David thinks it's Darlene's, so he covers for her by saying it's his. But Dan realizes that it's a 20-year-old stash of his and Roseanne's, so they and Jackie indulge once again for old times' sake...
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
One of the most memorable episodes of the series, "A Stash From the Past" is the one where Dan and Roseanne get high. Dan is having troubles at work while Roseanne is mad at David when she finds a bag of pot in the house. It turns out to be her bag that she lost years ago.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
Also Starring[edit | edit source]
Guests[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Paul Feig (Pete) would later star in Season 1 of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, playing Mr. Eugene Pool. He would also direct the 2016 reboot of Ghostbusters
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|