In the first part of this one hour clip show special, a young Roseanne and Jackie go to a fortuneteller to look into the future, where they find Jackie taking an adult, autistic DJ to a psychiatrist. In the second half, sitcom moms point the finger at Rosey about parenting.
In this hour-long episode of clips, a fortune teller tells little Jackie and little Roseanne what their future holds. Meanwhile, an adult D.J. recalls his youth during a therapy session.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner / Herself
- John Goodman as Dan Conner / Madame Zaftig / Adult D.J.
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (archive footage only)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (archive footage only)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner / Young Roseanne
- Zoe Perry as Young Jackie
- Eric Christmas as Psychiatrist
- Barbara Billingsley as Herself
- Pat Crowley as Herself
- June Lockhart as Herself
- Alley Mills as Herself
- Isabel Sanford as Herself
- Bob Telford as Bill
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy (archive footage only/uncredited)
- Glenn Quinn as Mark Healy (archive footage only/uncredited)
- Michael O'Keefe as Fred (archive footage only/uncredited)
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris (archive footage only/uncredited)
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner (archive footage only/uncredited)
- The clips are introduced by the "Sitcom Moms Welcome Wagon," including famous sitcom moms Barbara Billingsley (June Cleaver from Leave It to Beaver), June Lockhart (Ruth Martin from Lassie and Maureen Robinson from Lost In Space), Isabel Sanford (Louise Jefferson from The Jeffersons), Alley Mills (Norma Arnold from The Wonder Years), and Patricia Crowley (Joan Nash from Please Don't Eat the Daisies).
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) and Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) do not appear outside of archive footage. This is the second episode in a row that both have been absent in.
|Roseanne: Season Seven|
|Season Episode Guides|