All of Me was the 19th episode of Season 2 of Roseanne, also the 42nd overall series episode. Written by Norma Safford Vela and Danny Jacobson, the episode was directed by John Pasquin. It originally aired on ABC-TV on February 20, 1990.
Roseanne doesn't share Jackie's enthusiasm for the exciting new man in her life.
- Gary (to Dan): Jackie tells me you and Roseanne have been together since right out of high school.
- Dan: Yeah, hard to believe. Twelve years of high school and you go out and do something completely stupid.
- Jackie (gloating about her new boyfriend): Gary's company is known for its good work. Gary has a reputation.
- Dan: Well, you two have a lot in common.
- Roseanne (to Jackie who is complaining that her new boyfriend doesn't know the "real" her): Maybe it's because you're acting like Gidget on an aphrodisiac for the past 3 weeks.
|Roseanne: Season Two|
|Season Episode Guides|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.