Fred and Jackie are unsure about getting married and call off the ceremony; then Fred, who had thought Jackie was having an affair with Dan, realizes that was unreasonable and begs her to marry him. The bride breastfeeds her infant at the altar.
Fred is unsettled by the fact that Jackie turns to Dan, and not him, when she needs help from a man. Upset, convinced that Jackie has feeling for Dan, and half-drunk, Fred confronts Dan, takes a swing at him, and tells Jackie that maybe they shouldn't get married, but offers no explanation. Dan tells Roseanne, who tells Jackie what is really troubling Fred, and they both have a good laugh at the idea. Clearing the air paves the way for Fred and Jackie's wedding.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy
- Glenn Quinn as Mark Healy
- Michael O'Keefe as Fred
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris
- Since Nana Mary had already appeared this season in "Thanksgiving '93", this marks the first time she's appeared more then once in a season.
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|