Be My Baby was the fifth episode of Season 6 of Roseanne, also the 127th overall series episode. It was written by Rob Ulin and was directed by Philip Charles MacKenzie. It originally aired on ABC-TV on October 19, 1993.
Roseanne has been trying to get pregnant for months, but Jackie is the one with the big announcement when she finds out that she's pregnant from her 1-night stand with Fred.
Trying to conceive another child, Roseanne puts Dan on a "love-making schedule", to no avail. Jackie discovers that she's pregnant from her one-night-stand with Fred, and is hesitant about telling him. Roseanne has no problem spreading Jackie's good news to their Mother, and their friends, but is stopped before she can tell Fred. To relieve the pressure and disappointment, Dan and Roseanne decide to stop actually trying to get pregnant, and let nature take it's course.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris
- Sandra Bernhard as Nancy Bartlett
- Michael O'Keefe as Fred
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|