|Roseanne: Season Three|
|Season Episode Guides|
Once again, the Conner family endures a visit from Bev Harris, Roseanne's mom, who shows up alone this time at the Conner household. Bev drives the family crazy. She constantly rubs Becky's popularity in Darlene's face, criticizes Jackie as usual and annoys Dan with her very presence.
Finally, Bev infuriates Roseanne when she reveals that she had no high hopes for her future, prompting Roseanne to try to establish a better relationship with her own daughter, Darlene.
- This is the 3rd appearance of Bev Harris.
- Darlene (after Beverly tells Darlene that she isn't old enough to go out like Becky): Now just a damn minute!
- Roseanne: Darlene! Get upstairs, now!
- Darlene: She can't tell us who's old enough to go out and who isn't!
- Jackie: Bring on the fudge and Kevin Costner's butt, I'm ready to sink my teeth into both of them!
- Darlene (to Roseanne): You threw biscuits at Grandma?
- Roseanne: No, I didn't want to hit DJ. You know how soft his skull is.
- Roseanne (to Darlene): Do you think I expect the same things out of you that I do out of Becky?
- Darlene: I don't know, it's like you expect Becky things out of Becky. Like good grades.
- Roseanne: I expect good grades out of you too. I just never get 'em.
- Jackie: This is Mom, right?
- Roseanne: I don't know, I'll check her birthmark. No, 665. Close enough.