Confessions was the 12th episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 59th overall series episode. Written by Brad Issacs, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on December 18, 1990.
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Once again, the Conner family endures a visit from Bev Harris, Roseanne's mom, who shows up alone this time at the Conner household. Bev drives the family crazy. She constantly rubs Becky's popularity in Darlene's face, criticizes Jackie as usual and annoys Dan with her very presence.
Finally, Bev infuriates Roseanne when she reveals that she had no high hopes for her future, prompting Roseanne to try to establish a better relationship with her own daughter, Darlene.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the 3rd appearance of Bev Harris.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Darlene: Hey Grandma..........if Becky is so popular, ask her which one of us got felt up!!
- Jackie: Bring on the fudge and Kevin Costner's butt, I'm ready to sink my teeth into both of them!
- Darlene (to Roseanne): You threw biscuits at Grandma?
- Roseanne: No, I didn't want to hit DJ. You know how soft his skull is.
- Roseanne (to Darlene): Do you think I expect the same things out of you that I do out of Becky?
- Darlene: I don't know, it's like you expect Becky things out of Becky. Like good grades.
- Roseanne: I expect good grades out of you too. I just never get 'em.
|Roseanne: Season Three|
|Season Episode Guides|