Do You Know Where Your Parents Are? was the 11th episode of Season 3 of Roseanne, also the 58th overall series episode. Written by David A. Caplan amd Brian LaPan, the episode was directed by John Whitesell. It originally aired on ABC-TV on December 4, 1990.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Since Becky & Darlene continually break curfew, Dan and Roseanne celebrate the anniversary of their first lovemaking by revisiting the restaurant/hotel and staying out very, very late hoping to teach the girls a lesson with the help of Jackie.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode scored 28.5 million viewers and ranked #4 in the ratings for the week that it originally aired.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Roseanne (to Dan): You said you'd make me the happiest girl in the whole USA.
- DJ: Mom, the toilet's broken!
- Roseanne: Liar.
- Roseanne (after the girls break curfew again): We have this really crazy idea that you actually listen when we speak, so when you're not home by 9:00, we figure you've got a reason, and if we're not hearing that reason from you, we just sit here and make up our own reasons, like that you're lying in a ditch somewhere.
- Becky: Well, we would have called, but there was no phone in the ditch we were lying in.
- Becky (after the girls break curfew): It's only 10:00.
- Dan: It means you're an hour late.
- Roseanne: And you're always an hour late.
- Darlene: Well then, we're on time!
|Roseanne: Season Three|
|Season Episode Guides|