Roseanne is the life of the party at a gay bar until Nancy's girlfriend kisses her. One of Becky's old boyfriends, Dean, turns up and whilst it stirs up jealousy from Mark, he is in fact giving Darlene a lift, to David's dismay.
Nancy introduces her new girlfriend Sharon to Roseanne and Jackie. Sharon invites them to go out dancing with she and Nancy at a gay bar, and winds up giving Roseanne a romantic kiss. This freaks Roseanne out, but she has a hard time figuring out why. Jackie is openly uncomfortable about people assuming she might be gay, which prompts an amused Roseanne to behave like they are a couple.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Martin Mull as Leon Carp
- David Allan Donah as Dean Bates
- Mariel Hemingway as Sharon
- Lois Bromfield as Blonde Who Cruises Jackie
- Laura Kightlinger as Marge
- Joanne K. Liebeler as Jackie's Mail Carrier
- David Allan Donah makes his second appearance playing Dean. He had first appeared in the Season 4 episode "Breaking Up is Hard to Do".
- Lois Bromfield (Blonde Who Cruises Jackie) is also a writer a co-producer for the series. She had appeared beforehand in the Season 4 episode "Vegas", playing a character named Alice.
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|