Don't Shoot the Piano Teacher is the 10th episode of Season 1 of The Conners, also the 10th episode overall.
When Ben offers Mark free piano lessons, Darlene finds this as an opportunity to test his parenting skills. Meanwhile, Jackie throws Becky a baby shower, and Emilio continues his efforts to be part of the baby's life.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner (credit only)
- Maya Lynne Robinson as Geena Williams
- This episode marks Sara Gilbert's 200th appearance as Darlene Conner. She now joins the likes of Roseanne, Dan, Jackie and DJ as the only characters to appear in more then 199 episodes.
- Despite being credited, Jayden Rey (Mary) does not appear.
- Michael Fishman (D.J.) only appears in the background in one scene and has no dialogue at all. This also occurred just three episodes ago in "Hold the Salt".
- Although aired as the tenth episode of the season, it was filmed as the ninth episode.
|The Conners: Season One|
|Season Episode Guides|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.