Girl Talk was the fourth episode of Season 7 of Roseanne, also the 151st overall series episode. It was written by Miriam Trogdon, and was directed by Gail Mancuso. It originally aired on ABC-TV on October 12, 1994.
Dan, Fred and Mark enter the realm of 'too much information' when their wives confide in one another, and then spread the word back to the men about their sexual activities, and lack thereof.
Becky and Mark are arguing constantly and Roseanne finds out from Jackie that Mark hasn't been interested in sex. Jackie tells Roseanne about her own sexual problems with Fred while Roseanne reveals Dan has been trying unusual ways to get her in the mood. Roseanne tries to convince David to get out and meet girls but he isn't interested. Fred tries to have an open talk with Dan and Mark about their sex lives but all three end up realizing they know more than they care to. Roseanne tries to talk to Becky about Mark, and is surprised when Becky reveals she has already been spending time with David talking about her issues with her husband.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (credit only)
- In the closing tag, Becky, Roseanne and Jackie sit watching sport, drinking beer and smoking cigars, while Fred, Mark and Dan sit in the kitchen eating pudding Dan has made and talking about their feelings and body issues. After Roseanne makes a quip about Dan's weight in front of Fred and Mark, he cries and runs off.
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) and Michael Fishman (D.J. Conner) do not appear.
|Roseanne: Season Seven|
|Season Episode Guides|