Here's to Good Friends was the eighth episode of Roseanne, also the 8th episode of the Season 1 of the series. Directed by Ellen Falcon and written by Danny Jacobson, it originally aired on ABC-TV on December 20, 1988.
Crystal chases down pink squirrels to pass the time she spends thinking of herself negatively. Roseanne & Jackie take their friend out to show her she is a good soul however she needs to stop letting people walk all over her.
Meanwhile, Darlene is stuck at home doing a report for her American history class while the rest of the family watches football.
- This is the 1st appearance of the infamous Landford Lobo.
- When Roseanne is in the kitchen preparing to go outside, a few flakes of artificial snow can be seen fluttering down from her scarf. At the end of the episode, when Roseanne returns inside and artificial snow falls from her again, but it shouldn't have been seen before this time.
- Darlene (as she writes a book report on Betsy Ross): She was born, she sewed a flag, she died, I can't write four pages on just that.
- Dan (to Roseanne): What are you going to tell Crystal?
- Roseanne: The same thing I always tell her: to give up on romance and get married.
- Dan: Worked for us.
- Darlene (who needs help with her book report): Come on, you've gotta know more about Betsy Ross.
- Roseanne: I know she had her daughter hung up from some flagpole for not doing her homework.
- Roseanne (to Darlene about her book report): I thought that was due today.
- Darlene: Ms. Crane was sick, it's not due till tomorrow. And the forecast is for snow!
- Roseanne: Did you read the book?
- Darlene: Snow!
- Becky: We don't have to go if they close the school and it snowed a lot last night.
- Roseanne: You're going to school even if I have to hook up a dogsled to your daddy!
|Roseanne: Season One|
|Season Episode Guides|