When Becky and Mark return for Dan's 20th high-school football-team anniversary celebration, Roseanne realizes that Becky and Mark are drifting further apart and schemes to break them up, but maybe Mark isn't the one to blame.
Following the Homecoming game, Dan holds a 25-year-reunion party for his former high school football team, begging his family to behave loving and happy for the duration. Becky and Mark come home for a visit after a long absence following their move. The two are fighting, and Becky contemplates leaving him. Roseanne invites Becky and Mark to move in so they can get on their feet financially. Darlene confides a secret she's keeping with her sister.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- After being completely absent after Season 5's "Good Girls, Bad Girls", Mark Healy and Becky Conner make their first appearances since.
- Sarah Chalke makes her first appearance in the role of Becky Conner. She will continue the role until the end of Season 9. Although she would share the role in Season 8 with original actress Lecy Goranson.
- Since Sarah Chalke won't be apart of the title sequence until the next episode, this episode marks the only time Becky is credited as a guest.
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|