Kansas City, Here We Come was the 11th episode of Season 4 of Roseanne, also the 83rd overall series episode. Written by Jennifer Heath and Don Foster from an original script by Amy Sherman and David Forbes, the episode was directed by Andrew D. Weyman. It originally aired on ABC-TV on December 3, 1991.
Roseanne and Jackie go to Kansas City to visit their father's mistress. Meanwhile, Dan intends to hit Becky's obnoxious boss only for Mark to beat him to it.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Natalie West as Crystal Anderson (credit only)
- Kay Arnold makes her first appearance as Joan Crinshaw. She will reappear again in the Season 5 episode "Wait Till Your Father Gets Home".
- Despite being credited, Natalie West (Crystal Anderson) does not appear.
- Roseanne: Oh, oh, look, Volkswagen slug bug! (hits Jackie)
- Jackie: Will you grow up? You're not 9 years old anymore. Cadillac whack! (hits Roseanne)
- DJ: I don't know. What's the F word?
- Becky (when she comes home from work): God, I hate my life!
- Dan: Tough day honey?
- Becky: My job sucks, my boss is a big dumb jerk.
- Dan (still looking at the paper): Too bad, dear.
- Becky: And I can't quit, because there's never any money around here for anything I want.
- Dan: Sorry, sweetheart.
- Becky: And if you expect me to clean up this rat hole, you're nuts! I'm taking a bath and going to bed.
- Dan (continuing to look at the paper during the whole conversation): 'Night Rosie.
- Roseanne (to Jackie about Al's mistress): Why didn't you want to go in there?
- Jackie: I don't know. She just seemed so nice and I don't think I'm ready to like her yet.
|Roseanne: Season Four|
|Season Episode Guides|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.