It serves as the final episode of the show after being abruptly cancelled for the controversy of Barr's racist tweets. A spin-off series entitled The Conners replaced the revival series soon after.
Roseanne's knee gets worse so Dan is forced to a make an important work decision; but when a major storm hits Lanford, their fortunes change for the better. Later, Darlene realizes she has to go back to her first passion, writing.
- Roseanne Barr as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- James Pickens Jr. as Chuckie Mitchell
- French Stewart as Dean
- Doug Stanhope as Ray
- Drue Delio as Patron
- Austin Brady as Man
- Larry Blackman as Store Clerk (uncredited)
- Season 11 was intended to air later on in the year after this episode. As a result of the sudden Season 11 cancellation, this is now the series finale of the whole show.
- This marks the very last appearance of Roseanne Conner (Roseanne Barr) following her racist tweet scandal.
- After previously appearing in "Go Cubs", Larry Blackman (Store Clerk) makes his second appearance this season.
- Although aired as the ninth and final episode of the season, it was filmed as the eighth.
|Roseanne: Season Ten|
|Season Episode Guides|