Roseanne becomes upset that Jackie wants Fred in the delivery room instead of her. But she's the one who is there when the contractions start, and she doesn't contact Fred. Jackie gives birth to a son and names him Andy.
Jackie decides she wants Fred, the baby daddy, to be in the delivery room instead of Roseanne. Roseanne tries to trick Jackie that she should be in the delivery room, even after being told Jackie wants Fred, However, Roseanne, not to be denied from witnessing the birth of her newborn nephew, is able to con her way into Lanford Hospital after being told Jackie couldn't have her baby there because Jackie didn't have insurance.
Beverly reveals to Jackie that her real name is Marjorie in the delivery room and puts slippers on her. Dan finds Fred and doesn't tell Roseanne until after he makes her feel bad for being selfish.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (credit only)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Tom McTigue makes his second and last appearance as a Doctor. He had just appeared a few episodes ago in "Don't Make Room for Daddy".
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) and Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) do not appear.
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|