Roseanne decides to open a loose-meat restaurant with Jackie and Nancy. When she can't get a bank loan, she goes to her mother as a last resort; In order for Bev to agree to put up another $10,000, the trio reluctantly let her become their 4th partner.
Denied a loan to open the restaurant, Roseanne must turn to her mother, who has a different solution to her money woes. Darlene catches D.J. peeping at neighbor Molly, so she sets up a trap to teach him a lesson, and gets a lesson herself about the peeper.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner (credit only)
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy
- Matt Roth as Fisher
- Judith Hoag as Kerry
- Thomas Kopache as Donald Bobeck
- D.J. came up with "Lunch Box" as the name of the loose-meat restaurant.
- The door to DJ's room is on the left, where Darlene enters, but in all other episodes the entrance is on the right.
- Despite being credited, Lecy Goranson (Becky Conner) does not appear.
- Darlene: [to DJ] You're about to become a strange smell in the attic.
- Darlene: I can make you feel like a man, David...take out the trash.
- DJ [to Molly]: You're a way better babysitter than Darlene.
- Molly: Oh, yeah?
- DJ: Yeah, you let me out of my room.
- DJ: Cool! I get to name the restaurant!
- Darlene: [sarcastically] Great. This from the boy who named his goldfish, "Fluffy."
- Jackie: It's just so neat, you know? Being in the kitchen with my guy all hungry, waitin' for food.
- Roseanne: Yeah, it really is neat, you know. And if you play your cards right, you get to do it three times a day, every day, until one of you dies.
- Roseanne: Well, why do you call it the Small Business Administration? Why don't you just call it the Get Your Own Damn Money Administration?
|Roseanne: Season Five|
|Season Episode Guides|