Maybe Baby was the 11th episode of Season 7 of Roseanne, also the 158th overall series episode. It was written by Matt Berry and Ed Yeager from an original story by Cynthia Mort, and was directed by Gail Mancuso. It originally aired on ABC-TV on November 30, 1994.
Roseanne and Dan are anxious about her pregnancy, and DJ steps up and says he will help with whatever is needed. There is good news, but the celebration is dimmed by another fight.
Tensions are heightened at the Connor house as a short-fused Roseanne waits for the amniocentesis results. Dan tries his best to help devise a solution and comfort Roseanne but his good intentions are misinterpreted. Everyone seems to have an opinion on the situation, which only angers Roseanne and intensifies her doubts and fears.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (credit only)
- Andy's name is mentioned for the first time. Previously, he had only been referred to as "the baby".
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) and Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) do not appear. This is the third episode in a row that Sara Gilbert has been absent in.
|Roseanne: Season Seven|
|Season Episode Guides|