Netflix & Pill is the 8th episode of Season 10 of Roseanne, also the 230th episode overall.
After celebrating their 45th anniversary, Roseanne reveals to Dan a bigger problem with her bad knee. Meanwhile, Crystal announces her retirement as a waitress at the casino, and Becky and Darlene compete for the job which has full-time benefits.
- Roseanne Barr as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- This is the only episode where Roseanne Barr does the voice of the "recorded in front of a live studio audience" line at the beginning.
- Marcy Bellinger is mentioned for the first time, she is an acquaintance of Roseanne whom she obtained prescription pills from. She would later appear in the first episode of The Conners and be played by Mary Steenburgen.
- This is the first episode that deals with Roseanne Conners opioid addiction which would later lead to dire consequences in Season 1 of The Conners.
- Although aired as the eighth episode of the season, it was filmed as the seventh. As a result of this being filmed outer order, there is a slight discrepancy with the studio audience cheering at Crystal's first appearance, even although she had already appeared two episodes ago in "No Country for Old Women".
|Roseanne: Season Ten|
|Season Episode Guides|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.