O Sister, Where Art Thou? is the 8th episode of Season 1 of The Conners, also the 8th episode overall.
When Becky helps Harris keep a secret from Darlene, it opens up a can of worms that causes a rift between the two sisters. Jackie supports Peter with his Nordic history project, and Dan reunites with an old friend.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (credit only)
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Conner Healy
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- Maya Lynne Robinson as Geena Williams (credit only)
- Jay R. Ferguson as Ben
- Matthew Broderick as Peter
- Katey Sagal as Louise Goldufski
- Paul Bates as Officer Whitcomb
- Blaise Miller as Young Man
- Louise Goldufski (played by Katey Sagal) makes her first appearance, she'll becoming a recurring character in the following season.
- Despite being credited, Michael Fishman (D.J.) and Maya Lynne Robinson (Geena) do not appear.
|The Conners: Season One|
|Season Episode Guides|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.