When Dan's father misses an alimony payment he feels forced to give his mother money. Fred asks Jackie about her sexual history, then he regrets asking.
Jackie tells Roseanne that Fred wants to be in the delivery room, and the hospital will only allow one extra person to be with her. When Jackie realizes that she is in labor, Roseanne puts off calling Fred to let him know, in hopes that she will get to be the one who stays with Jackie during the delivery. Guilt over this delay gets the better of her, and she sends Dan out to try and find him. Beverly reveals to Jackie that she was born with the name "Marjorie", but that Roseanne had trouble saying it, calling her "My Jackie" instead, and the name stuck.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Natalie West (Crystal Anderson) makes her first appearance since Season 5's "War and Peace ". She would only make two guest appearances this season, the next one being "Lies My Father Told Me".
- Ned Beatty (Ed Conner) appears for the first time since the Season 3 episode "The Wedding". He would only appear once more in the next episode.
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) does not appear.
- Jackie's hair is shorter than in the previous episodes.
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|