The new nudist couple next door tell the Conners that they are perverted for watching them, so they put up a hedge around their residence! David's coffee-time with Becky worries Mark, so he enlists Darlene's help.
Dan and Roseanne are shocked, and amused, when they find out their new next door neighbors Skip and Irene Cornelli, are a couple of geriatric nudists! Meanwhile, Darlene suspects David of cheating on her with big sister Becky. Jealously and resentment ensue when Becky and David are suspected by Darlene of having a relationship.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- This is the third of only six episodes of Season 7 that the entire main cast appears in. This is mostly due to Sara Gilbert and Sarah Chalke being absent in large portions of the season.
- Roseanne (while showing the Cornellis their house): Usually around now, we have a lovely view of your anus (Uranus).
- Skip Cornelli: (furiously): I feel sorry for you, people. Nudity is our chosen lifestyle, but you can't help yourselves! You're compulsive, sick perverts!
- Roseanne: Well, it's not that easy not to look!
- Irene Cornelli: Well, I certainly think we could manage!
- Roseanne (turns her back to the camera and rips her shirt): Oh, yeah? What color are my eyes?
- Irene Cornelli (unable to look away): OH, MY GOD!!!
|Roseanne: Season Seven|
|Season Episode Guides|