Roseanne Conner and Jackie go to a fancy Upper West Side party with Patsy and Edina. Strange things start to happen to the pregnant Darlene in a take on the 1968 horror film Rosemary's Baby.
Roseanne, Jackie, and Nancy visit New York City's Upper West Side, where they meet celebrities and are invited to Martha's Vineyard by a woman named Astrid Wentworth. After getting drunk with Edina Monsoon and Patsy Stone of Absolutely Fabulous, Roseanne has a Rosemary's Baby-parody nightmare of Darlene giving birth to Satan.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner (credit only)
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (credit only)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (credit only)
- Sandra Bernhard as Nancy Bartlett
- Jennifer Saunders as Edina Monsoon
- Joanna Lumley as Patsy Stone
- Jim J. Bullock as Al
- Kathleen Freeman as Edna
- Mo Gaffney as Astrid Wentworth
- Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington as Estree Longet
- Craig Shoemaker as Phil
- Marlo Thomas as Tina Beige
- Scott McKinley as Party Guest
- Despite being credited, John Goodman (Dan Conner), Michael Fishman (D.J. Conner) and Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) do not appear.
- This episode features a crossover with the British comedy Absolutely Fabulous which stars Jennifer Saunders as Edina Monsoon and Joanna Lumley as Patsy Stone. Jennifer Saunders also co-wrote the episode.
|Roseanne: Season Nine|
|Season Episode Guides|