Saturday was the 10th episode of Roseanne, also the 10th episode of the Season 1 of the series. Directed by Ellen Falcon and written by David McFadzean, it originally aired on ABC-TV on January 10, 1989.
Saturday at the Conner residence means chilling out at relaxing, but Dan believes that he can conquer fixing the truck while he relaxes. Roseanne and Dan place a friendly wager to see if Dan and the gang can fix the truck in the afternoon.
- Roseanne Barr as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- This episode marks the second and last appearance of Dwight on the show. He had previously appeared in "Dan's Birthday Bash".
- The character of Freddy was actually Roseanne's real first husband, Bill Pentland. In addition to this, he was the writer of two Season 1 episodes; "Death and Stuff" and "Workin' Overtime ". He also served as a executive consultant from the first episode ("Life and Stuff") of Season 1 to the final episode ("The Pied Piper of Lanford") of Season 3.
- This episode aired in January, however when outdoors the weather appears to be late spring or summer with sun and full greenery.
- Roseanne (to Darlene): Are your chores done?
- Darlene: Well, they're halfway done.
- Roseanne: Then you can go halfway to the park.
|Roseanne: Season One|
|Season Episode Guides|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.