This page lists the episodes shown in Season 10, the first season of the ABC-TV series Roseanne to air since it originally ended in 1997 and also the final season of the show overall. The series was greenlit to be revived at its original home network during the first quarter of 2018. The season was a nine-episode run. All the original cast members returned. Although a thirteen-episodic Season 11 was announced, it was later canceled following a tweet by Roseanne Barr.
The season explores life, death and everything in between through the relatable, hilarious and brutally honest lens of the Conner household. With the inimitable Roseanne at its epicenter, fresh stories that tackle today's issues and even more laughs from a brilliant cast and crew that haven't missed a beat, audiences old and new will celebrate the homecoming of America's favorite working-class family.
- Roseanne Barr as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (5 episodes)
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy (8 episodes)
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II (7 episode)
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner (5 episodes)
- Sarah Chalke as Andrea (3 episodes)
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris (2 episodes)
- Natalie West as Crystal Anderson (2 episodes)
- James Pickens, Jr. as Chuckie Mitchell (2 episodes)
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy (1 episode)
- Sandra Bernhard as Nancy Bartlett (1 episode)
- Adilah Barnes as Anne-Marie Mitchell (1 episode)
- Xosha Roquemore as Geena Williams (1 episode)
Initially announced as containing eight episodes, an extra episode ("No Country for Old Women") was added later on after filming for the season had commenced, resulting in a total of nine episodes for the season being filmed.