This page lists the episodes shown in Season 1, the first season of the ABC-TV series of The Conners, which was announced on June 21, 2018 when Roseanne was cancelled after Roseanne Barr made a comment on Twitter many found racist and islamophobic.
After a sudden turn of events, the Conners are forced to face the daily struggles of life in Lanford in a way they never have before. This iconic family grapples with parenthood, dating, an unexpected pregnancy, financial pressures, aging and in-laws in working-class America. Through it all, the fights, the coupon cutting, the hand-me-downs, the breakdowns - with love, humor and perseverance, the family prevails.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (10 episodes)
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy (8 episodes)
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II (10 episodes)
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner (9 episodes)
- Maya Lynne Robinson as Geena Williams (10 episodes)
- Jay R. Ferguson as Ben (6 episodes)
- Matthew Broderick as Peter (4 episodes)
- Juliette Lewis as Blue (3 episodes)
- Rene Rosado as Emilio Rodriguez (3 episodes)
- Natalie West as Crystal Anderson (2 episodes)
- James Pickens, Jr. as Chuckie Mitchell (2 episodes)
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy (2 episodes)
- Stephen Monroe Taylor as Dwight (2 episodes)
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris (1 episode)
- Sarah Chalke as Andrea (1 episode)
- Katey Sagal as Louise Goldufski (1 episode)
The season began filming on August 31, 2018 and announced to contain ten episodes. An extra episode ("Rage Against the Machine") was later added, resulting in a total of eleven episodes for the season being filmed.