This page lists the episodes shown in Season 2, the second season of the ABC-TV series of The Conners, which was announced on January 13, 2019 by Laurie Metcalf. The actress went on to confirm that they would do 10-13 episodes and that the rest of the cast will be getting scripts towards the end of the week and concluding that production begins next week. On March 22, 2019, ABC renewed the show for a second season.
For the working-class Conners, life post-Roseanne still serves up more lemons than lemonade. Love could come again for the widower Dan, in the form of brassy Louise. Darlene can't decide whether to stay with boss Ben or try again with ex-husband David. Her solution: Secretly see both! After Becky was left solo after Emilio's deportation. The family comes to help when their child arrives prematurely. With his wife re-deployed, DJ takes care of their kid on his own. In an attempt to seek happiness, Jackie tries to take her life into different directions.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (12 episodes)
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy (18 episodes)
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II (16 episodes)
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner (11 episodes)
- Jay R. Ferguson as Ben (14 episodes)
- Katey Sagal as Louise Goldufski (11 episodes)
- Stephen Monroe Taylor as Dwight (8 episodes)
- James Pickens, Jr. as Chuckie Mitchell (5 episodes)
- Eliza Bennett as Odessa (5 episodes)
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris (4 episodes)
- Rene Rosado as Emilio Rodriguez (3 episodes)
- Noel Fisher as Ed Conner Jr. (3 episodes)
Filming of the season begun on August 17, 2019 and wrapped on March 7, 2020. Although at first it was announced to contain 13 episodes, it was later extended to 19, and then later an extra episode was eventually added, bringing the season to a total of 20 episodes.