This page lists the episodes shown in Season 3, the third season of the ABC-TV series of The Conners, which was officially renewed by ABC on May 21, 2020.
The Conners are back and dealing with the pandemic, and life's financial troubles loom over the family. Dan, Jackie, Darlene, Becky and D.J. continue to grapple with parenthood, dating, financial pressures and aging in working-class America. Through it all - the fights, the coupon cutting, the hand-me-downs, the breakdowns - with love, humor and perseverance, the family prevails.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (7 episodes)
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II (15 episodes)
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner (14 episodes)
- Jay R. Ferguson as Ben Olinsky (16 episodes)
- Katey Sagal as Louise Goldufski (10 episodes)
- Nat Faxon as Neville Goldufski (6 episodes)
- Alexandra Billings as Robin Shetsky (6 episodes)
- Rene Rosado as Emilio Rodriguez (4 episodes)
- Evelina Fernandez as Juanita (3 episodes)
- Milo Manheim as Josh (3 episodes)
- Candice Bergen as Barb Olinsky (3 episodes)
- Stephen Monroe Taylor as Dwight (2 episodes)
- James Pickens, Jr. as Chuckie Mitchell (1 episode)
- Danielle Harris as Molly Tilden (1 episode)
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris (1 episode)
- Maya Lynne Robinson as Geena Williams (1 episode)
The episode count was announced to be 19 episodes (Later extended to 20), with filming of the season beginning shortly thereafter on August, 2020. This is the first season, thus far, to not feature an appearance by Johnny Galecki (David Healy) and the first since Season 3 of Roseanne.