This page lists the episodes from Season 9 (1996–1997)—the original final (and now penultimate) season—of the ABC series Roseanne.
In 2017, Rosanne was green lit for revival by ABC, and began Season 10 in March, 2018. The original cast members all returned. In Season 10, it was revealed that many of the events of Season 9—including the lottery win, the dream-within-a-dream reveals, and Dan's death—never happened. The series relaunch as The Conners made Season 9 the penultimate season of Rosanne.
- Roseanne Barr as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner (12 episodes)
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris (23 episodes)
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (13 episodes)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (21 episodes)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (8 episodes)
- Glenn Quinn as Mark Healy (15 episodes)
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris (14 episodes)
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy (12 episodes)
- Martin Mull as Leon Carp (9 episodes)
- Fred Willard as Scott (5 episodes)
- Sandra Bernhard as Nancy Bartlett (4 episodes)
- Cole and Morgan Roberts as Jerry Conner (11 episodes)
- Heather Matarazzo as Heather (4 episodes)
- Shelley Winters as Nana Mary (2 episodes)
- Kathleen Freeman as Seaweed Attendant/Edna (2 episodes)
- Mo Gaffney as Astrid Wentworth (2 episodes)
- Adilah Barnes as Anne-Marie Mitchell (1 episode)
- James Pickens, Jr. as Chuckie Mitchell (1 episode)
- Debbie Reynolds as Audrey Conner (1 episode)
- Despite being apart of the main cast, Becky Conner only appears in 8 episodes. Appearing in less episodes than David, Mark, Beverly, Leon and Jerry.
- Despite being only apart of the recurring cast, Beverly and Mark appear in more episodes than Darlene. This is the first season since Season 5 where Darlene appears in more episodes than David and also the only season where Beverly appears in more episodes than a main cast member.
- This is the first and only season where Dan Conner doesn't appear in every episode.
- Jackie Harris is only absent in one episode; "Arsenic and Old Mom".
Due to the reveal in the finale ("Into That Good Night, Part 2"), every episode in this season is non-canon and doesn't contribute to the overall story line in anyway. "Millions from Heaven" marks the series mile-stone 200th episode.