Shower the People You Love with Stuff was the first episode of Season 8 of Roseanne, also the 174th overall series episode. It was written by Lawrence Broch and was directed by Gail Mancuso. It originally aired on ABC on September 19, 1995, the same day, Tim McGraw's third studio album All I Want was released.
Roseanne gets ready for her baby shower while Becky and Darlene feud during the planning of it.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael O'Keefe as Fred
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris
- Glenn Quinn as Mark Healy
- Martin Mull as Leon Carp
- Sandra Bernhard as Nancy Bartlett
- Natalie West as Crystal Anderson
- Adilah Barnes as Anne-Marie Mitchell
- John McConnell as Bob
- Linda Porter as Beverly's Friend
- Florence Sundstrom as Beverly's Friend
- Leslie Upson as Beverly's Friend
- Darin Mangan as Dancer
- William Schallert as Martin Lane (uncredited)
- A new opening sequence debuted in this season. This time, it shows morphing images of the show's characters.
- Lecy Goranson returned to the role of Becky Conner for the first time since the Season 5 episode "Good Girls, Bad Girls". Sarah Chalke made a guest appearance in this episodes closing tag which was a parody of The Patty Duke Show theme, featuring the two different Becky's. This tag does not appear on the DVD version of this episode.
- This episode features the last appearance of Natalie West as Crystal until Season 10.
- Dan grew a beard during the first half of this season, but in the second half, he is clean shaven.
|Roseanne: Season Eight|
|Season Episode Guides|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.