Single Married Female was the 18th episode of Season 7 of Roseanne, also the 165th overall series episode. It was written by Betsy Borns, and was directed by Gail Mancuso. It originally aired on ABC-TV on February 22, 1995.
Dan catches Jackie at the Lobo with another man and learns that she's cheating on Fred.
In Roseanne's absence, Dan gets unexpected advice from David after discovering a scandalous secret concerning Jackie.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (credit only)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy
- Glenn Quinn as Mark Healy
- Michael O'Keefe as Fred
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris
- Martin Mull as Leon Carp
- Traci Lords as Stacy Flagler
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt as George
- John McConnell as Bob
- Joel Polis as Pete
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt who plays George, makes his fourth and final appearance. He had previously appeared in the Season 5 episode "Daughters and Other Strangers", the Season 6 episode "I Pray the Lord My Stove to Keep" and the Season 7 episode "Follow the Son".
- While Roseanne does not appear in the actual episode, she does appear in the closing tag. She addresses the audience and lets them know that they shouldn't worry, although she needed bed rest and couldn't tape that night's episode she will still be getting paid. She then gives a lecture on where babies come from.
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) and Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) do not appear. This is the second episode in a row that Sara Gilbert has been absent in.
- Pete: [comes into the diner; asks in general] Excuse me, uh, I'm looking for Stacy.
- Stacy Flagler: I'm Stacy.
- Pete: [jaw drops] Are you the only Stacy who works here?
- Stacy Flagler: Yeah.
- Pete: [can't believe his luck] The one who's got a blind date with a guy named Pete?
- Stacy Flagler: Yeah, that's me!
- Pete: Hey, do you guys sell lottery tickets here?
- Beverly Harris: [after Stacy embarrasses her with a sexual question] Well I'm leaving! I'm going to have a respectable conversation with a couple of long-shoreman!
- Jackie Harris: [to Stacy, while getting her coat] Come on! The way you just treated my Mom... I feel like *dancing*!
|Roseanne: Season Seven|
|Season Episode Guides|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.