Fred wants Jackie to get rid of DJ, who's working his nerves. Jackie confronts Roseanne about it, trying to avoid conflict with Fred only to walk into it with Roseanne. Meanwhile, Dan tries to plan Roseanne's birthday celebration with their daughters.
Fred tells Jackie that he doesn't want D.J. to visit their house so much anymore, because he gets weirder every time he comes over. In order to protect Fred, Jackie tells Roseanne that she is the one who has a problem with D.J. constantly being at her house, which infuriates Roseanne. Dan tricks Darlene into coming home for the weekend and tries to make the girls stop bickering for their Mother's sake. D.J. expresses a strange, new fascination with eating cardboard.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- This is the fourth of only six episodes of Season 7 that the entire main cast appears in. This is mostly due to Sara Gilbert and Sarah Chalke being absent in large portions of the season.
|Roseanne: Season Seven|
|Season Episode Guides|