Becky thinks David's crushing on her when he admits to a sexual dream involving a Connor woman other than Darlene. But David soon reveals that is in fact, Roseanne, that he dreamed of.
David thinks about moving out and Becky finds out that he had a sex dream and she thinks it is about her. When DJ tells Mark, Mark goes after David who finally admits the dream was about Roseanne. Roseanne is at first disgusted until Dan admits he had a similar dream about Bev when he first started dating Roseanne. David admits to Roseanne that he sees her as a mother figure and Roseanne believes the dream was about his desire for affection. When she reveals the truth to Becky, Becky seems disappointed and admits she is confused about her feelings for David.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) does not appear again for the second episode in a row.
|Roseanne: Season Seven|
|Season Episode Guides|