Roseanne joins a women's club because Leon thinks it will be good for the diner. DJ hates having to be friends with the son of one of the women at the club, wealthy club committee member Flo Anderson because he doesn't stop singing. Dan finds out that Mark has dropped out of trade school when he catches him at the bar.
Roseanne decides to join the Lanford Women's Association to develop contacts for her restaurant, especially since Leon is opposed to her being the one to do it. In an effort to suck-up, Roseanne makes D.J. play with one of the member's weird son, Elijah. Dan discovers that, instead of going to school every evening, Mark has been going to the Lobo Lounge because he dropped out and didn't want Becky to know.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Martin Mull as Leon Carp
- James Pickens Jr. as Chuckie Mitchell
- Florence Henderson as Flo Anderson
- Selma Archerd as Lucille
- Jim Turner as Stu Mehlman
- Nicolas Meyst as Elijah Anderson
- Genie Francis as Laura Spencer (uncredited)
- Luke Spencer as Luke Spencer (uncredited)
- Bill Blair as Lunch Box Patron / Pool Player (uncredited)
- In a special cameo skit at the end, the famous Luke and Laura from General Hospital, compare hardships with Dan and Roseanne.
- This is the only episode of the series to be credited to writer Amy Morland.
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) does not appear.
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|