Darlene is in for one surprise after another when David introduces his girlfriend, Blue, at a parent-teacher conference and mentions that Mark and Harris will be spending the weekend with them. Dan hires Becky to help out at work, but they both come to learn that she might need more help than she can offer.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- Maya Lynne Robinson as Geena Williams
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy (uncredited)
- Juliette Lewis as Blue
- Lindsay Kraft as Mrs. Reynolds
- Stephen Monroe Taylor as Dwight
- Justin Long as Neil
- David's girlfriend, Blue appears for the first time. She had previously been mentioned in "Darlene v. David".
- The events of the episode "Darlene v. David" took place three months ago.
- Despite appearing, Johnny Galecki (David Healy) isn't credited.
- Although aired as the second episode of the season, it was filmed as the third and until a week before airing, it was originally intended to air as the fourth.
|The Conners: Season One|
|Season Episode Guides|