Nana Mary embarrasses a heavily pregnant Jackie and reveals a secret about Bev's marriage; Becky prepares the feast and Dan and Mark battle.
It's a Thanksgiving in a typical Connor family fashion. Becky volunteers to take over cooking duties while Dan and Mark are still at each others throats, Fred is shocked at the dysfunction of the family he may marry into and Nana Mary reveals a long-kept secret about Bev's marriage.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris
- Michael O'Keefe as Fred
- Glenn Quinn as Mark Healy
- After making a guest appearance in the previous episode, Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) is now added to the opening credits.
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|