Roseanne has had her fill of Bev at the Lunchbox, so Bev agrees to leave, selling her share to Leon, Roseanne's old boss. Elsewhere, Jackie returns to dating by accepting an invite from Fred, a friend of Dan's, in his first appearance in the series.
At the Lanford Lunch Box, Roseanne finally tells off her mother, Bev. Feeling like she's not wanted anymore, Bev sells her part of the business. Meanwhile, Jackie starts dating again.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner (credit only)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner (credit only)
- Michael O'Keefe makes his first appearance as Fred. He will appear in 35 episodes through Season 6 to Season 8.
- This is the first ever episode that Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) doesn't appear in.
- Despite being credited, Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner) and Michael Fishman (D.J. Conner) do not appear. Adding in the fact that Becky Conner is also absent, this marks the first ever episode where none of the Conner kids appear at all.
|Roseanne: Season Six|
|Season Episode Guides|