When Geena learns that D.J. hasn't been taking Mary to church while she's been away, she insists they go as a family to uphold her traditional values. To make matters worse, Mary refuses to attend without her cousins Harris and Mark, leaving D.J. in the last situation he wants to be in - at the mercy of Darlene. Meanwhile, Mark's attempt to conduct an unbiased survey on the upcoming election for his school project goes south when Jackie volunteers to help.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy (credit only)
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- Maya Lynne Robinson as Geena Williams
Special Guest StarEdit
- MC Gainey as Group Leader
- Paul Willson as Paulie
- Stephen Monroe Taylor as Dwight
- Cassandra Relynn as Deaconess
- Tahmus Rounds as Bob
- Seth Morris as Man with Pretzel
- Rosie Moss as Democrat
- Despite being credited, Emma Kenney (Harris Healy) does not appear.
- Although filmed as the second episode of the season (as planned to air until a week prior), it ended up airing as the fourth episode.
- Due to Roseanne Barr's departure from the series, starting with this episode, Laurie Metcalf (Jackie Harris) has now appeared in more episodes than Barr and more episodes than any other character.
|The Conners: Season One|
|Season Episode Guides|