Therapy was the 21st episode of Season 4 of Roseanne, also the 92nd overall series episode. Written by Sid Youngers and Joel Madison from an original story by Jeff Abugov, the episode was directed by Andrew D. Weyman. It originally aired on ABC-TV on March 17, 1992.
Jackie reveals to Roseanne she's been seeing a therapist and asks her to come, meanwhile Darlene dreads a confrontation with a bully she insulted.
Roseanne is convinced that Jackie should date tax accountant Art, even though she's not attracted to him at all. Then Roseanne accompanies Jackie on a session with her therapist. Meanwhile, Darlene has problems with a bully at school.
- Roseanne Arnold as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Natalie West as Crystal Anderson (credit only)
- Dan Butler as Art
- Rondi Reed as Therapist
- Tom Arnold as Arnie Thomas
- Gil Montie as Gil the Tattooist
- Art (Dan Butler) makes his second appearance of the season, he had previously appeared in "Take My Bike ... Please!". He would a make a third and final appearance this season in "Secrets".
- Gil Montie (Gil the Tattooist) would go onto play another tattooist in the movie "The Little Death".
- Despite being credited, Natalie West (Crystal Anderson) does not appear.
|Roseanne: Season Four|
|Season Episode Guides|