To Tell the Truth was the 20th episode of Season 2 of Roseanne, also the 43rd overall series episode. Written by Norma Safford Vela and Danny Jacobson, the episode was directed by John Pasquin. It originally aired on ABC-TV on February 27, 1990.
Roseanne's meddling results in silence between the sisters, but Jackie has exciting news to share.
- Roseanne: (to Becky) I have just as much fun with Crystal as I ever did with your Aunt Jackie.
- Darlene (after answering the phone): Mom, it's Crystal. She wants to know what time you're coming over to help her organize her plates.
- Becky (while looking at a dress magazine for Jackie): Hey dad can't you see Aunt Jackie in one of these?
- Dan: I don't know babe, I think Aunt Jackie's body might reject a white dress.
- Roseanne: Aw, Dan, come on there's nothin' sayin' she can't wear a white dress. I wore white. (Becky, Darlene and Dan look at her and Dan starts to laugh) I don't recall askin' any of you for your opinions.
|Roseanne: Season Two|
|Season Episode Guides|