Darlene is discovered to be sleeping with another guy, Jimmy at a motel; David is initially okay with this because he doesn't want to lose her, but Roseanne encourages him to take initiative. When David gives Darlene an ultimatum, ordering her to choose, it backfires on him when Darlene chooses Jimmy. After an argument, David calls her a cold hearted bitch and storms out in tears.
Jackie sees Darlene's car at a motel and tells Roseanne, who thinks Darlene and David have broken their promise to abstain from having sex. Roseanne is shocked to learn that Darlene is seeing a guy named Jimmy and David knows. David gives Darlene an ultimatum about Jimmy, when she chooses Jimmy, Darlene and David break-up. Dan admits to Jackie that he is afraid about having another baby, Jackie assures him he is always a wreck when Roseanne gets pregnant and Roseanne always comforts him, but when Dan tells Roseanne his fears, Roseanne lashes out at him. Roseanne later reveals to Jackie she is also scared and Jackie convinces her to confide in Dan. She tries to tell Dan, but ends up comforting him like always.
- Roseanne as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Sarah Chalke as Becky Conner (credit only)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Throughout the episode family members drink milk from the fridge that is out of date, then put it back in the fridge. In the closing tag, Dan is the last one to drink the milk and ends up convulsing, but manages to get the milk back in the fridge before "dying" on the kitchen floor.
- Despite being credited, Sarah Chalke (Becky Conner) does not appear.
|Roseanne: Season Seven|
|Season Episode Guides|