When a tipsy Roseanne and Nancy show up at the night club that Wayne Newton is performing at, they unknowingly start to heckle him. When Dan tries to tell Roseanne that the real Wayne is on stage, she nearly gets them all thrown out with her sarcastic remarks.
The following day, a hungover Roseanne is set to remarry Dan in a surprise given to them by newlyweds Nancy and Arnie.
- Roseanne Barr as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris (credit only)
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Natalie West as Crystal Anderson-Conner (credit only)
- It is revealed that Arnie's full name is Arnold Shemp Thomas. This is a play on his name in real life, Tom Arnold.
- DJ: OK, I'll go put these back in your drawer.
- Darlene: They're yours?! You slut!
- Roseanne: Marriage stinks with a capital suck!
- Wayne Newton (on a Las Vegas stage performing: an inebriated Roseanne and Nancy think he's an impersonator and start heckling him): My name is Wayne Newton.
- Roseanne: No, my name is Wayne Newton.
- Nancy: No, my name is Wayne Newton.
|Roseanne: Season Four|
|Season Episode Guides|