As Darlene grapples with a life-changing offer from Ben, an unexpected conversation with David turns her world even more upside down. Relationship problems lead Jackie to the bottom of the bottle at the last place she remembers being truly happy. Becky's hopes of a happily ever after with Emilio are jeopardized when Dan delivers alarming news.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy II
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- Maya Lynne Robinson as Geena Williams
- Matthew Broderick as Peter
- Jay R. Ferguson as Ben
- Rene Rosado as Emilio
- Bruno Oliver as Police Officer
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy (uncredited)
- The Lunch Box, now a Chinese restaurant makes its first appearance since Season 9. It hadn't been mentioned at all between the beginning of Season 10 and this episode.
- Maya Lynne Robinson (Geena Williams) makes her last appearance as a series regular.
- The title is a reference to the premiere of the season, "Keep on Truckin'".
- Both Michael Fishman (D.J.) and Jayden Rey (Mary) only appear in the background in one scene and have no dialogue at all. This is the second episode in a row where this has occurred for Michael Fishman and also happened just three episodes ago in "Hold the Salt".
- Despite appearing, Johnny Galecki (David Healy) isn't credited.
- Although aired as the eleventh and final episode of the season, it was filmed as the tenth episode.
|The Conners: Season One|
|Season Episode Guides|